Thursday, April 16, 2009

If I were on a desert Island . . .

I would want to have, (besides those things which everyone expects you to have)



`at least three books (I suppose one of them should be the Bible)

`large notebook and pencils (I would write very small)

`a six pack of cream soda (possible Jones)

`a cat? (comfort, companionship, dinner)

`some ponytail holders (I for one cannot deal with that whole castaway, dirty, stringy hair.)

`a comfy chair (or a squishy couch)

`a large blanket (one of those six foot things that actually covers your feet.)



With that I could entertain myself for a good long while.



And now, not that you care, you know.

2 comments:

TKB said...

besides those things which everyone expects you to have...? My guess is that would mean me right?!? :D

Melissa Phelps said...

I've always wondered --- what's with this "What I would take..." business. Isn't the point to be all innovative and not have a clue what you'll eat and how you will survive? I mean, if Tom Hanks had thought it out ahead of time, and taken a cat... no dramatic "WIILLLSOOOOOON!!" scene. Although I agree with the take a ponytail business. Better yet, a knife. I'd go for a two inch long cut for practical purposes. And I'm sure cut hair would be useful.