Sunday, April 19, 2009

harsh truth

Wolf is dead. Enough said.

Bear is alive, and getting both steadily strong and sicker. (She gets bigger and eats more, but her eye infection spread, not a pretty picture.) some strong antibiotics and regular disinfecting are helping.

I need sleep.

My writing project is progressing slowly.

I miss my friends, GBS, Holiness people, English class, Chapel, Dr. Brown even (well sort of in a distant way.)

Of late I spend more time in my head than the "real world".
I try to look toward the future, but I am unable to see past tomorrow.

I predict that it will rain Monday, Thursday, and this weekend. Those are my days off
I predict that it will be sunny Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Those are the days I work.
This has been the pattern for about two weeks.

I get up feed the dogs, rabbits chickens, fish (when I remember) and think about changing the name of my blog to Life on the Farm.
I work around the house and think about going to work.
I go to work and think about what I need to do at home.
I come home, sleep on the couch, get up every three hours and feed the puppy.

Tomorrow I will try to rent a tiller, and plant the squash, zucchini, and green beans that I started in the green house.
I will also plant some flowers Letha and I started, and the Marigold seeds we saved from last year.

I have not seen Tiffany since Tuesday night.
I miss her.

1 comment:

TKB said...

Funny. She misses you too. (And the farm...ok not true.)