Saturday, May 15, 2010

a new post

Spring has sprung,
The grass is ris
I wonder where the birdies is?
(a poem from a Heathcliff comic)

Spring has indeed sprung, and I find that my time, so previously consumed with school is now consumed with work. However, I must say that having the stress of classwork, the deadlines of homework gone, has been a huge relief. I had contemplated taking summer classes, but am now quite content to do absolutely nothing until August.
I have told my boss that I am willing to pick up extra time at work, I plan on taking at least two long weekends, and making trips to Oklahoma and South&North Carolina. But then again, I also have my usual summer plans, loose weight, read the Odyssey, order all my school books and begin reading them, fix my car, and finish at least one of my many "projects". Since these things have been on the docket for about three summers now, we'll see what gets done.
But I digress, summer is here, I am happy, I spent yesterday digging up flowers, and plan on making my tiny, city, backyard look beautiful. And hope to have a barbecue sometime soon.
All the world is good and agreeable in my eyes,
~ M. Nichole B.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

did you say barbecue??? :) You know that I LOVE barbecues. ;)