Thursday, May 27, 2010

my life in blog

here's where I stand:

Working on the backyard - getting close to finished but some stuff to do yet.
Working on vacation - maybe/probably going to Ok soon.
Working in general - a lot. like doubles and overtime and stuff. bleh.

Projects underway include:
-backyard
-refinishing my moms rocking chair
-my first attempt at oil painting
-my jeep

Current favorite artist:
-Relient K

Currently reading:
-The Murder of Roger Ackroyd -Agatha Christie
-A Prayer for Owen Meany - John Irving
Rereading:
-Pilgrims Progress - John Bunyan
-The Percy Jackson & the Olympians series - Rick Rordan
-The Disciplined Life - Richard Shelley Taylor

STATUS:
Busily enjoying a relaxing summer at full volume.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

*Like* :) Sounds awesome.

Issa said...

oh yes, awesome describes my life perfectly!