Wednesday, April 14, 2010

nothing to blog about

I have nothing to say. Therefore I must articulate it clearly. I am not a one, such as the Walrus, who thinks the time has come to talk of many things. I care not for dialogues of shoe or ships or sealing wax, let alone cabbages and kings.
~
You may think me impertinent to say that I find, at present, all around me . . . How shall I say this? rather boring. This includes you too dear reader. But fear not, it is not in yourself or your actions that I have become uninterested, it is rather the discovery of a new bit of information about myself that renders you so uninteresting.
~
You see, when I awoke cold and bleary eyed this morning, I discovered something. . . my nose itched. I thought little of it at the time, and continued on my way to class, where I discovered something else. . .My eyes itched. As if triggered by this last revelation my nose, still itching, also began to water. Then the insides of my ears itched. My eyes water. In short, I discovered much to my surprise, and annoyance, that I have developed allergies.
~
And so, dear reader, it is not you that has me uninterested. Oh no, it is the allergy medication which I have taken and which has rendered me, rather . . . dull-witted. So you see, it is not you. In fact you could juggle fire, while ridding a unicycle on the back of an elephant right now, and I am afraid I would still find you dull. Which of course you most certainly are not.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Allergies are the pits... :(

TKB said...

"...I'm doing it! I'm doing it! Look! Look at me! Look!" she said while juggling fire and ridding a unicycle on the back of an elephant.