Saturday, February 6, 2010

another fad fades

I never got a myspace page. I deleted my facebook within a year of having it. Is this, the end of blogging? The old spark is gone. The excitement of writing something that you hope is profound and witty and spelled correctly, has passed (partially thanks to spell-check) The anticipation of a response, the thrill of a dull comment, the rejection of silence. All these things I once felt, I feel no longer.
I am bored
I am utterly bored with trying to not be bored.
I am busy with school and work, I have friends who I seldom see. I haven't picked up the book I started at Christmas time for nearly a month (AND ITS A MURDER MYSTERY THAT I ONLY HAVE A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT IN!!!!) Basically I function. I interact when I can. I do everything on my list in order of importance and somehow, blogging just seldom gets done. So that's it then. I quit.
Well not entirely. I may continue to post occasionally. But I am so through trying to meet you my imaginary readers, imaginary expectations. SO THERE!

No comments: