Friday, August 28, 2009

munching

my way through homework. A bite of text book here, a portion of scripture there, full serving of syllabus all around. My favorite flavor so far? A.W. Tozer's The Knowledge of the Holy. I will admit, at first I just read it because it had an unexpectedly cool cover. But I really love it! I have to go slow, and I look like a severely handicapped person as I sit around campus mouthing the words to myself and then staring off into space trying to figure out their meaning. But I really do love it.
That's all for this post, I have lots to eat my way through before Monday.

5 comments:

Alanna said...

that[book] is one of my favorites...happy munching!

Melissa Phelps said...

What cover did it have? And yes it is a great book. I should reread it.

Issa said...

I'll try to post a pic of the cover, I looked for in online and haven't been able to find another like it. It says on the back that several of his most popular books were chosen for republication with updated introdutions and covers.

TKB said...

"Munching..."

*Tiffany thinking*

"...and so you see Doc. Brown, my sister ate my homework!"

Alanna said...

Lol...Tiffany. I think that excuse just might work. :)

Nicole - I will definitely try to come to your Christmas party!! I had a blast last year! :)