Thursday, May 7, 2009

finish reading

Last night a group of cops came into the hospital and started shooting people. Dozen died. Finally when things calmed down I was able to figure out that it was a retaliation shooting, because one of their officers had been shot outside.

I went out to investigate.

Zachery Steinbrook was looking like a good suspect because he was standing there with an assault rifle.

Then Brittney Brander came up and confessed.

The police didn't believe me.

Finally they believed her.

They placed her under arrest.

But nobody seemed to be taking this very serious.

She refused to stick around and kept escaping.

The police refused to chase her.

Mom and Dad bought her a puppy to try to get her to sit still.

She let the puppy go and took off.

I chased her.

And then -- somewhere in the midst of me trying to convey the damage she had done by shooting the officer, that dozens of people were now dead, and her only excuse was that he had been bugging her -- I woke up.

Not a happy person.\

Brittney stay out of my dreams.

You to Zach.

And for Pete's sake, I'm at work enough, I don't want to be there in my dreams!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

hi-larious! :D

TKB said...

Leave it to Britt and Zach to invade your dreams...lol

Melissa Phelps said...

Wow. I never have dreams like that. And I'd say their stil likely suspects. If anything bad happens and their involved we'll know you have the gift of foresight. It may just be hindsight however.

Stanton said...

Maybe you should change your night-time eating habits. lol Funny dream... :)