Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday crunch

Guess what! I just remembered the most fascinating bit of information. . . . I have a blog! No really, I forgot. It was that holiday crunch I suppose. No not the shopping I had that done weeks ago. And the wrapping too.

It was the, " last-min-baking-cookies-without-any-baking-soda-so-they-are-hard-as-rocks-my-fingers-are-green-from-helping-Letha-make-a-Christmas-tree-for-her-littlest- pet-shop-creatures-(never hold while the ten year old paints)-oh-no-everyone-else-sent-cards-and-I-didn't-who-should-I-call-and-who-don't-I-care-enough-to-bother-with-I-wish-I-didn't-work-so-much- Why-can't-the-hospital-be-closed-on-Christmas-(God would heal everyone I bet)-sleeping-in-till-eleven-doesn't-count-if-you-don't-go-to-bed-till-three-I-have-eaten-nothing-but-sugar-since-last-Friday-yeah-freezing-rain," kind of feeling that got me I think.

But tomorrow is Christmas, my favorite holiday ever, and I will feel better soon. Just as soon as I am homeward bound in my lovely, Jeep. Brr. (love you anyway Jake)

PS - Jake is the Jeep
PPS - All my friends were naming their cars so I named mine to
PPPS - Just in case your wondering, if all my friends jumped off a bridge I would gage the depth of the water, height of the bridge, and estimate the speed of the current before jumping in. But then I would jump in regardless. (hey they're my friends!)

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Love you!! You a'makin me laugh! Merry Christmas!

TKB said...

Glad you'd join us in the water...must say though, I'm picking one in FL! ;-D