Saturday, February 14, 2009

PARTY!

Last night I had a "Friday the thirteenth, singles party" in defiance of Valentines Day. (Or should I say St Dwynwen Day?) I had such a great time. Cesar brought roses for all the girls (womanizer:) And Issac killed a little time drawing a nice pic. Leanna taught us a new game, which was fun, (even if Seth and Brit refused to play.) Cesar and I almost won in mafia (we're a regular pair of hardened murderers. And Tiff emerged victorious in our "honey if you love me" game though Josh did his best to crack her. All in all, it was a nice evening.


I now find myself with more cookies and chips left over than one person should be asked to deal with -- even though I begged people to take them home -- and enough pop to raise the level of the Ohio river. So I'm thinking . . . I should have another party! It a plan. Just as soon as I can find a good reason and a few days off work.

2 comments:

TKB said...

Good party sis! Glad you came up with it...
(and hold onto that pop and junk food...we're going to be home alone this week and they will be our staples)

Melissa Phelps said...

Sounds fun. Go Ceasar. What game did Leanna teach? I'm really bad at not smiling in "Honey I love you" but I'm pretty decent at cracking others.
Glad y'all had a good time.